PRE & POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Pre-Care Eyeliner Instructions
• No fake lashes - they have to be removed at least 2 weeks prior to the appointment and can’t be put back on until 2 weeks after the touch up
• No lash serums for at least one month before
• No lash lifts/tints at least 10 days prior, and must wait 2 weeks after touch up
• No Blepharitis (eyelid infection, usually caused by poor makeup removal habits and falsies)
• Eye surgery needs a min of 6 months before tattoo, but surgery on the actual eye itself needs a note from doctor
Aftercare Eyeliner Instructions
• We recommend on a dry healing method (until the scabs are gone - usually it takes about one week, might be longer for some, but generally about that time)
• Between appointments, be careful not to use creams/products that contain acids or ingredients that will lighten or exfoliate the skin.
What To Expect In The Next Few Days
DAY 1: May be some swelling by end of day. Clients may apply ice over a clean cloth, but not directly on skin.
DAY 2: May be some swelling, but should go down by the end of this day or the next.
DAY 3: Skin may feel dry, this is normal. Light layer of provides ointment may be applied, but very carefully and not in excess.
DAY 4 ONWARD: Continue to keep area dry and free of makeup/products until scabs are gone (no sauna, pools, sunbathing, do not peel scabs)