ONLINE BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the booking of all cosmetic tattoo services, it is imperative that each client understands our policies prior to booking an appointment.
Please take a moment to read the following information.
• A non-refundable deposit is required to book an appointment. Cancellations for any reason will result in a forfeiture of your deposit.
• If your appointment needs to be rescheduled, please notify Christina via text (408-202-5369) at least 5 days prior to your appointment time or you will forfeit your deposit. You will also be charged the regular $100 deposit fee to reschedule. You may only reschedule once, please check your availability beforehand.
• Failing to cancel an appointment with less than 48 hours of notice will result in a 50% charge of the original service price.
• Same day cancellation and no-shows will be charged 100% of the service price.
• Please arrive on time. We understand that unforeseen circumstances can happen, but it is imperative that we allot enough time to perform each service with proper safety and sanitation procedures. Being more than 15 minutes late will result in a forfeiture of your deposit and will count as a no-show.
• Your remaining balance is due in cash at your appointment. An additional 3% fee will be charged if paying with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and/or American Express.
• Prices may be changed at any time without further notice.
• No guests allowed. Due to cross contamination and interruption, please DO NOT bring guests or pets to your appointment.
• If you have a cough, cold, flu, or any of the conditions on the disqualification list below, please DO NOT come to your appointment. Failure to comply will result in a full service charge.
• We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Scheduling an appointment with one or more of the conditions listed will result in forfeiture of your deposit and a refusal of service. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Anyone who is allergic to pigmentation and make up.
Anyone with glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines.
Anyone with skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis on the area to be treated.
Anyone under 18 years of age.
Anyone with active skin cancer in the treated area.
Anyone who has experienced post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
Anyone with undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the treated area.
Anyone with TRANSMITTABLE BLOOD CONDITIONS, for example Hepatitis or HIV.
Anyone who is diabetic.
Anyone who is a hemophiliac.
Anyone with healing disorders.
Anyone taking skin medication such as antasure, ro-accutaine , and steroids which thin
and make the skin become very sensitive.
Anyone currently under or scheduled for radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment.
Any radiotherapy or chemotherapy must be no less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment.
Anyone who is epileptic who has experienced faint spell or seizure.
Anyone who is pregnant and/or lactating.
Please notify us if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetics.